- OBJECT AND ACCEPTANCE
This legal notice regulates the use of the website www.helenarohnershop.com, owned by Helena Rohner S.L.
Browsing the website of Helena Rohner S.L. attributes the condition of user thereof and implies the full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may be modified.
The user is obliged to make proper use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, the uses of traffic and this Legal Notice. The user will respond to Helna Rohner S.L. or against third parties, for any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of this obligation.
- IDENTIFICATION AND COMMUNICATIONS
Helena Rohner SL, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, informs you that: Your company name is: Helena Rohner SL Your VAT number is: B -35395854 Its registered office is at: C / Almendro 4 Bajo derecha. 28005 Madrid
To communicate with us, we put at your disposal different means of contact that we detail below: Teléfno: 91 3657906 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. All notifications and communications between users and Helena Rohner S.L. they will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through postal mail or any other means detailed above.
- CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are freely accessible, however, Helena Rohner S.L. conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form. The user guarantees the authenticity and validity of all the data communicated to Helena Rohner S.L. and will be solely responsible for false or inaccurate statements made. The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of Helena Rohner S.L. and not to use them for, among others:
- a) Disseminate content, criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, advocating terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- b) Introduce computer viruses in the network or perform actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damages in electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of Helena Rohner S.L. or from third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which Helena Rohner S.L. Prest your services.
- c) Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or to restricted areas of the computer systems of Helena Rohner S.L. or from third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- d) Violate the intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of Helena Rohner S.L. or from third parties.
- e) Impersonate the identity of another user, of the administration is public or of a third party.
- f) Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or otherwise publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the contents, unless the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights is granted or it is legally permitted.
- g) Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without their prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to Helena Rohner SL, without being understood transferred to the user. of exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and, if necessary, authorize private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are installed to servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to no type of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are owned by Helena Rohner SL, without it being understood that the use or access to it gives the user any rights over them.
The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between Helena Rohner S.L. and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by Helena Rohner S.L. of its contents or services. Those persons who intend to establish a hyperlink must previously request authorization in writing from Helena Rohner SL In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the homepage or home page of our website, as well as to refrain from demonstrations or False, inaccurate or incorrect indications about Helena Rohner SL, or include illicit content, contrary to good customs and public order.
Helena Rohner S.L. is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions performed based on them.
- EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
The content of this website is of a general nature and has a merely informative purpose, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, or its completeness, correctness, validity or currency, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
Helena Rohner S.L. excludes, to the extent permitted by the legal system, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- a) The impossibility of access to the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available who have been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- b) The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- c) Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, Helena Rohner SL is not responsible for the actions of third parties that infringe intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and to the image itself, as well as the regulations in matters of unfair competition and illicit advertising.
Also, Helena Rohner S.L. declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this web and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the content offered by this website. Helena Rohner S.L. does not guarantee or be responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor suggests, invites or recommends the visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result. Helena Rohner S.L. is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
When we need to obtain information from you, we will always request you to voluntarily provide it to us expressly. The data collected through the data collection forms of the website or other ways will be incorporated into a personal data file duly registered in the General Data Protection Registry of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, WHAT IS THE OWNER OF THE WEB RESPONSIBLE. This entity will treat the data confidentially and exclusively for the purpose of offering the services requested, with all the legal and security guarantees imposed by the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21 and Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
Helena Rohner S.L. You agree not to assign, sell, or share the data with third parties without your express approval.
Also, Helena Rohner S.L. cancel or rectify the data when they are inaccurate, incomplete or no longer necessary or relevant for their purpose, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data.
The user may revoke the consent given and exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition directed to this effect to the registered office of Helena Rohner S.L., duly identifying and clearly indicating the specific right exercised.
Helena Rohner S.L. adopts the corresponding security levels required by the aforementioned Organic Law 15/1999 and other applicable regulations. However, it does not assume any responsibility for the damages and losses derived from alterations that third parties may cause in the computer systems, electronic documents or files of the user.
If you choose to leave our website through links to websites not belonging to our entity, Helena Rohner S.L. will not be responsible for the privacy policies of these websites or the cookies they may store on the user’s computer.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose head office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help the website analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States.
Google will use this information on our behalf in order to keep track of your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services related to website activity and Internet use.
Google may transmit such information to third parties when required by law, or when such third parties process the information on behalf of Google. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
Our policy regarding email focuses on sending only communications that you have requested to receive.
If you prefer not to receive these messages by e-mail, we will offer you the possibility of exercising your right to cancel and waive the receipt of these messages, in accordance with the provisions of Title III, article 22 of Law 34 / 2002 of Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce
- PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF CARRYING OUT ILLICIT ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the site web, you must send a notification to Helena Rohner SL duly identified, specifies the alleged infractions and expressly declaring and under its responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
For any litigious matter that concerns the website of Helena Rohner S.L., Spanish legislation will be applicable, and the Courts and Tribunals of Spain will be competent.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal advertising of the laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of the public administrations, which constitute the only instrument. which attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.